The Adams Schoolhouse
Drag box to select area
The Adams Schoolhouse is a one-room schoolhouse that operated from 1854 to 1920. Managed and supervised by the Easton Historical Society, The building is open to the public two weekends a year and is visited by Easton students as a field trip teaching tool.
345 Westport Rd, Easton, CT 06612
- Hours: By appointment