Mark Twain Library
Drag box to select area
The Mark Twain Library was donated to the town of Redding by the author, whose real name was Samuel Clemens, in 1910. The library underwent renovations in 1972 and 2000. It has a reading room, work tables, a meeting room, books, DVDs, a children's wing and more. There are a handful of benches scattered across the library's property, where library-goers can read and relax.
439 Redding Rd, Redding, CT 06896
- Fax: 203-938-4026
- Accessibility Details: The store is street level and accessible from the sidewalk.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6:30 pm; Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 10am - 5pm; Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, 12pm - 5pm
- Accessible: yes