Kristin Hanczor, of , graduated from Bowdoin College, majoring in government and legal studies-environmental studies and minoring in teaching.
Two local students recently graduated from Trinity College:
- Alexa Parsons, of Weston, majoring in economics and minoring in legal studies
- Amanda Ward, of Easton, majoring in theater and dance
The following Colgate University students received their diplomas as the Class of 2012:
- Scott Alexander Hickling, from Easton, graduated with a bachelor of arts degree in psychology and philosophy.
- Jeffrey Meyer Ledwick, from Weston, graduated with a bachelor of arts degree in environmental studies and English.
- Alexandra Kathryn Atkinson, from Weston, graduated with a bachelor of arts degree in history.
Andrew Ross, of Redding, was named to the dean's list for the Spring 2012 semester at Alfred University. Ross is a senior in the School of Art and Design. Students must earn at least a 3.5 grade point average to qualify for dean's list.
The following residents graduated from Marist College the weekend of May 18:
- Allison Beres, of Redding, received a bachelor of arts degree in economics.
- Ashley Fumai, of Weston, received a bachelor of arts degree in psychology/special education.
- Sondra McAdam, of Redding, received a bachelor of arts degree in psychology/special education.