Weston, Redding and Easton schools will be dismissing early today—Monday, Jan. 28—due to snow and sleet in the forecast.
According to the Weston Public Schools website, all dismissal times for the district's four schools will be moved up two hours.
Dismissal times for Redding and Easton's schools are as follows:
- Joel Barlow High School - 12:00 p.m.
- Helen Keller Middle School - 12:40 p.m.
- Samuel Staples Elementary School - 1:25 p.m.
- Redding Elementary School - 12:45 p.m.
- John Read Middle School - 1:35 p.m.