have charged five adults and one youthful offender, all from Norwalk, for various crimes after they responded to a noise complaint from a neighbor reporting a disturbance on Messex Lane on Saturday, March 24.
The arrests are as follows:
- Michael Bellantoni, 19 — criminal trespass in the second degree; carrying a dangerous weapon (butterfly knife)
- Michael Maiorino, 19 — possession of less than 14 grams of marijuana (infraction)
- Sean Halloran, 19 — possession of alcohol by a minor (infraction)
- Jameson Whiteley, 19 — posession of alcohol by a minor (infraction)
- Dylan Cahn, 18 — criminal trespass in the second degree
A 17-year-old male was also issued an infraction for possession of less than 14 grams of marijuana.