We are now in the final three days of our 2012 season...
...Come on by Thursday, Friday or Saturday (Dec. 20-22)
• Stock up on our seasonal produce
• Decorate a heart
• Decorate a SNOWFLAKE for us to mail to our friends in Newtown.
So what's at the market in December?
Lot's of end of the season treats:
• butternut squash
• delicata & spaghetti squash
• collard greens
• green cabbage
• kidney beans
• end of our broccoli florets
• egg nog while it lasts
• last chance to pick up some flaxseed sandwhich bread for your freezer
• fresh eggs.
E A T L O C A L !!!!!
~ Patti Popp