Looking for something to do on St. Patrick's Day? Get your Irish on at these fine events:
1. Redding Roadhouse, 406 Redding Road, West Redding. Billy Michaels performs at 7:30 p.m. in the taproom.
2. Beardsley Zoo, 1875 Noble Avenue, Bridgeport. Children who wear green get free admission (one free child per paying adult)!
3. Lumberyard Pub, 2 Main Street, Georgetown. Keltic Kick performs from 7 p.m. to midnight.
4. Greater New Haven St. Patrick's Day Parade, Derby Avenue, New Haven. Bagpipes, Irish Wolfhounds — you name it, it'll be there. Free parking in Yale's lots.
5. Georgetown Saloon, 8 Main Street, Georgetown. Corned Beef! Drink specials! Music!